This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 19 April 2013

Go in and Win

Hello everyone, Karina here again to show you another creation I made with the new Whiff of Joy products. For this card I used the sweet image 'Go in and Win'. I also used some of the new Die-Lights like Chevron Die-Light and the Serrated Circle Die-Light. I also surrounded the image with some Vintage French Postmark stamps. They are great and I use them on quite some of my projects.


Here's a close up of the image, I coloured it with Copics.


Thank you so much for looking! Wish you a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Karina

3 comments:

  1. Funny image for this fabulous card my dear ^_^
    Have a lovely day,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stunning and fun card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love those new stamps...

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete