This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 26 June 2013

another Princess...


Good morning everyone I hope your all having a fantastic week ...my card for today which is using another of the adorable Princesses from the C.C. Designs Sweet November Princesses...isn't she gorgeous...I coloured her with my distress inks and teamed her up with more of the stunning Teresa Collins 6x6" Paper Pad - Summer Stories...I love the faded colours in this pad don't you, I paper pieced her dress skirt and sleeves with it and the sentiment tag is from the same pad too...I finished with a lush butterfly from the Prima Butterflies - Divine pack and a selection of buttons from my stash, the white one is from the Camouflage - 25g button pack ...all the details are on my blog as always...thanks for stopping by today and have a good one
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment