This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Sweet November Mermaids...take 2...


Hi everyone I hope you are having a great week so far...my card for today is using another of the gorgeous mermaids from the C.C. Designs Sweet November Mermaids...these are so so cute and fantastic to colour...I used my distress inks to colour and coloured her hair pink to match the gorgeous papers from the Teresa Collins 6x6" Paper Pad - Summer Stories...beautiful colours aren't they...I couldn't resist glittering her up with some Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust and added a bow using the lush Organza Ribbon - Dusky Pink (25mm Wide) and finished with a blue button from the Ice Storm - 25g bag if buttons, all the details are on my blog as always and I would love you to pop by...have a fabulous day everyone and thanks for stopping by
Mina xxx

2 comments: