This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Magnolia Tilda With Fantasy Flower

He everyone Vicky here, I thought I would pop on a card I made with a Magnolia Stamp & some uber gorgeous MME papers.

The gorgeous papers I've used are the new MME 'Heirloom' this pad is absolutely gorgeous, I love the colours & patterns in it. I inked the edges with Walnut Distress Ink & machine stitched them as well.

The gorgeous Magnolia stamp is 'Tilda With Fantasy Flower'  & I coloured this beauty up with my copics. I also added 2 hearts from Marianne Design.
The 'Hugs' sentiment is Marianne Design. I've also added Marianne Design 'Romantic Hearts' rhinestones & pearls, these are so pretty. 
Dies I have used are Magnolia 'Sprawling Ferns'Magnolia 'So Wrapped Lovely tag' & Magnolia 'Leaf & Swirl', though I've only used the leaves.

For any more info visit my blog here.
Dont forget Nikki has the new Magnolia Zodiac stamps due in her store week commencing 3rd March & if you havn't seen them yet, then you really need to pop over to Bunny Zoes to check them out, they are LUSH!!

Tatty bye & thanks for stopping by
xxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, deep colors - love the coloring on this rich & pretty card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely beautiful all of the emblis, the image and the layout are totally stunning x

    ReplyDelete