This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 3 February 2014

Sweet Little Pig

Hello and good morning everyone! Have you already seen the sweet new images from Bildmalarna? I am sure you will love them as much as I do. I have a card to share with you today I made with sweet little 'Pig'.  For my card I used the beautiful Prima 'Delight' papers. I also used some Magnolia DooHickeys for making the tags; 'So Wrapped Lovely' and 'Scalloped Tag'.

Here below you can see a close up of the image. Here you can see the sparkling I added around the image and on the wings. There I addes some Stickles 'Frosted Lace' s to give this lovely effect. The coloring is made with Distress Inks.


Thank you so much for looking. Wish you a happy day now.
Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just love this stamp I collect pigs.. so cute. Hes on my wish list. What a gorgeous card..the colours are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete