This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 12 February 2014

The Little Bird

Hi everyone,
it's Kathy here with a Whimsy Stamps card to show you.

This stamp is called The Little Bird and is by new Whimsy Designer Cathy Delanssay.  She's beautiful isn't she!



I've also used the wonderful Whimsy Crown Die and matching sentiment set Fairy Tale Dreams by Simonne Clay and the Whimsy Double Scallop Doily Die.

I stamped the image and sponged a cloudy sky behind her and then coloured the rest with copics except for her dress.  I thought her dress might look pretty, fading into different colours just like a brayered sky.  So I brayered pink and purple inks onto card and then stamped onto it and cut it out and so her dress and hair band are paper pieced with my brayered paper.

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy
Stamping Still

1 comment: